Introduzca un término de búsqueda a continuación y pulse enter
The information we gather from you using our website is:
- anonymous – the information cannot be used to personally identify you
- used to help us manage and improve our website
- used to manage promotions, competitions and surveys
- administer and operate any accounts you log in to on our website or any information you submit
Cookies used on the website:
- Strictly necessary cookies – cookies which enable services you have specifically asked for; these cookies are essential for the site to function.
- Performance and behaviour cookies – these cookies are not necessary for the site to function, but we use them to gather information on how visitors use our site and to help us make improvements to our site. We do not collect any information which may be used to personally identify you; all the information is aggregated and anonymous.
Using browser settings to manage cookies
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Manage cookie preferences for Optoma